Ao3 FAQ - http://archiveofourown.org/
Ao3 News - http://ao3-news.livejournal.com/ | http://ao3-news-feed.dreamwidth.org/
OTW's main news website: http://transformativeworks.org/news
News comm: http://otw-news.livejournal.com and http://otw-news.dreamwidth.org
OTW Tumblr: http://transformativeworks.tumblr.com/ (Runs monthly promotions frequently with AO3 invite code giveaways)
Fandom Ao3 Rss Feeds - http://fandom-rssfeeds.livejournal.com/
Fanfiction.net Rants - http://ffdotnetrants.livejournal.com/
Fanfiction Downloader - http://fanfictiondownloader.net/
1. Tag your posts.
2. Please help out by offering at least one code once you join Ao3.
3. Please delete, strikeout, or use the code received tag on your request post after you get your code.
4. Comment when taking a code. Anon commenting is on for non LJ and DW users.
5. If you are posting an actual code, make sure you include the right url http://archiveofourown.org/users/new?
6. Code trades are allowed. Please use the tag.
7. Code giveaways for specific fandoms only are allowed. Please use the tag.
Anon Sharing (NOT A REQUEST POST)
If you are not a member of LJ or DW but want to help out and share a code, you can do so at http://ao3-invitecodes.livejournal.com/
How to get more codes from Ao3
How to copy fic from ff.net (Tutorial)
Please delete your post after you get your code, edit it with a strikeout or tag it to say you got your code please.