This community was not created by Ao3 nor run by it. Just people posting codes. Please delete your post after you get your code, edit it with a strikeout or tag it to say you got your code please.Links:
Ao3 FAQ - http://archiveofourown.org/archive_faqs
Ao3 News - http://ao3-news.livejournal.com/
OTW's main news website: http://transformativeworks.org/news
News comm: http://otw-news.livejournal.com
OTW Tumblr: http://transformativeworks.tumblr.com/
(Runs monthly promotions frequently with AO3 invite code giveaways)
Fandom Ao3 Rss Feeds - http://fandom-rssfeeds.livejournal.com/
Fanfiction.net Rants - http://ffdotnetrants.livejournal.com/
Fanfiction Downloader - http://fanfictiondownloader.net/Also on:http://ao3-invitecodes.livejournal.com/http://ao3-invitecodes.dreamwidth.org/RULES:
1. Tag your posts.
2. Please help out by offering at least one code once you join Ao3.
3. Please delete, strikeout, or use the code received tag on your request post after you get your code.
4. Comment when taking a code. Anon commenting is on for non LJ and DW users.
5. If you are posting an actual code, make sure you include the right url http://archiveofourown.org/users/new?invitation_token=YOURINVITATIONCODE
. You risk someone other than the intended taking the code if you post this way. To prevent this, send the code via pm, email or comment.
6. Code trades are allowed. Please use the tag.
7. Code giveaways for specific fandoms only are allowed. Please use the tag.Anon Sharing (NOT A REQUEST POST)
If you are not a member of LJ or DW but want to help out and share a code, you can do so at http://ao3-invitecodes.livejournal.com/17846.html
Thank YouHow to get more codes from Ao3http://ao3-invitecodes.dreamwidth.org/11256.html
| http://ao3-invitecodes.livejournal.com/18110.htmlHow to copy fic from ff.net (Tutorial)http://ao3-invitecodes.livejournal.com/18589.htmlPlease delete your post after you get your code, edit it with a strikeout or tag it to say you got your code please.